Last Piece

domingo, 13 de junho de 2010
Let's go somewhere far away; the two of us
To find the new feelings we have for each other
If I'm with you we can get over any obstacles
Looking forward to a new tomorrow.

Open your eyes and the door will open
To the world around you
Take your best friend to the world outside
And relive the childhood memories you had.

I wanted to see you but I couldn't
Just bottling up the feelings I have for you inside of me
Even though I'm walking alone
I cant stop thinking about your smile.

I'm standing right here, under the suns hot rays
But, more importantly, stay yourself.

The last piece of the puzzle
Even though it was close to me I looked past it
The way you were being nice to me
Now I can give you a direct answer.

The songs we listened to still stay in my ear
I'm not sad, and I'll keep it that way from now on.

The bright city filled with people
Letting the wind take me where it blows
The world around me
Looks different

If this is my true feelings I have,
Then I can go to where you are, without hesitation.
Making my own rules.

Lets go somewhere far away, just the two of us
To find the new feelings we have for each other
If I'm with you we can get over any obstacles
Looking forward to a new tomorrow.

1 comentários:

Cake | 14 de junho de 2010 às 13:36

estou-te seguindo, espero que saibas quem eu sou xD